Any pilot who wishes to fly P1 at the VGC Rally at Tibenham must conform to the following requirements:
The following documents should be available:
- Proof of VGC membership
- Proof of Glider Registration
- Glider Insurance documentation
- UK Certificate of Airworthiness , EASA ARC or Appropriate C of A
- Pilots logbook
- A Current Medical Certificate (Relative as to whether Solo or Instructing/Passenger Carrying will take place)
- Pilots who wish to Instruct in their own two seaters should have a copy of their Instructing Qualification available
- Pilots wishing to carry passengers – please get your logbook signed by your CFI stating that you are qualified to carry passengers and stating the launch methods to be used.
Pilots should comply with the following currency requirements:
- Pilots below Silver badge should have flown by the proposed method of launch within the previous four weeks
- Pilots with or above Silver badge should have flown by the proposed method of launch within the previous six weeks
- It is assumed that both Instructors and “Passenger Carriers” will have attained Silver badge, on this basis they should have flown on type and method of launch within the previous six weeks
Norfolk Gliding Club will be happy to give check flights to those who are either not current or feel they need a check flight for whatever reason.
Norfolk Gliding Club Flying orders will be made available to all pilots.